Group Rates and Policy
The Cog Welcomes Groups.
Please complete the following form to enable us to better serve you and provide you with additional information about the Mount Washington Cog Railway's group rates. A Group Reservations agent will contact you within 48 hours to complete your request.
For more information about Groups at the Cog, please contact Susan Presby at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 603.278.5550.
Mount Washington Cog Railway Group FAQ's
- The Cog offers competitive group rates for student groups, youth groups, tour groups, families and reunions.
- There must be a minimum of 20 paying riders to qualify as a group.
- Reservations with deposit must be made 30 days prior to trip date(s).
- Full payment is due 7 days prior to trip date (s).
- Please note, All sales are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.