4th Annual “Railway to the Moon” Steampunk Festival
Official Event Website:
Step back in time with a twist into the future with the Railway to the Moon Steampunk Festival.
Immerse yourself for a day in the world of steam power, antique bicycles and the inventive spirit where the creative mind reigns!
August 18th, 2018
10am – 5pm, Rain or Shine!
This is a free event with special vendors, educational sessions and performances throughout the day, with a seperate (optional) paid Steam Trip Ride in the afternoon.
- Kids Korner – Bubbles and Gadgets
- Special presentations by the Steampunk Guru, Bruce Rosenbaum
- Book signing with Steampunk Author, Kyle Newton
- Steampunk fashion contest – Prizes awarded!
- “Railway to the Moon” steam train ride – (Advance booking is recommended for the steam train ride. (Call to book)
- Tea Dueling
- Steampunk 101
- Professor Kilburn and The Stereoscope
- Todd Cahill’s Steam Machine Sculptures