“Railway to the Moon” Steampunk Festival
August 18 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Official Event Website:
Step back in time with a twist into the future with the Railway to the Moon Steampunk Festival.
Immerse yourself for a day in the world of steam power, antique bicycles and the inventive spirit where the creative mind reigns!
August 18th, 2018
10am – 5pm, Rain or Shine!
This is a free event with special vendors, educational sessions and performances throughout the day, with a seperate (optional) paid Steam Trip Ride in the afternoon.
- Special presentations by the Netflix’s “Amazing Interiors” Steampunk Guru, Bruce Rosenbaum
- Special steampunk inspired Escape Rooms by Hourglass Adventures
- Todd Cahill’s Steam Machine Sculptures
- Get your own 3D Stereoscope Picture!
- Kids Korner – Bubbles and Gadgets
- Steampunk inspired vendors and gifts for sale
- Book signing with Steampunk Author, Kyle Newton
- Steampunk fashion contest – Prizes awarded!
- “Railway to the Moon” steam train ride – (Advance booking is recommended for the steam train ride. At 3:30 PM (Call to book))
- Tea Dueling
- Steampunk 101 by the Citizens of Antiford
- Professor Kilburn and The Stereoscope
- Beer garden ongoing all day with special appearance by the Shock Top car!
- Festival exclusive gifts and apparel